- Rekindling the Romance After Having Babies
Kids kill romance. With time stretched so thinly, romance and sex by default pale in importance to juggling priorities.
- 5 Mistakes Women Make Early in Relationships
Maybe you would like him to treat you like a queen again and go out to awesome places like miniature golf and off-the-beaten-path cotton candy stands
- Budget-Friendly Valentine's Date Ideas
Don't make Valentine's Day a memory of clich gifts, expensive dinners and throw-away roses. That stuff only leaves even the happiest of couples feeling holes in the wallets and non-gratification.
- How to Know if He'll Cheat
Recently, I've heard from a number of women that have had suspicions about their partner being faithful in their relationship. Some wonder if they are simply being paranoid, while others deeply feel that their partner is being unfaithful.
- How to Get Over Jealousy
Perhaps the single most important piece of advice you'll ever hear when it comes to getting over jealousy is this ...
- The Secret to Sex and Men
Most women think that all men think about is sex. Considering that men joke about sex, talk about it and will do almost anything for sex, it's easy to understand how a woman would come to believe that having sex is all men care about.
- Coping with Jealousy
Jealousy is kind of like a disease. It can be treated. While it may seem impossible at first, coping with jealousy will make you a much happier person and will improve your relationship.
- What Husbands Can't Resist
None of those romantic and irresistible things you need to do cease existing, instead, you probably need to kick it up a notch. Husbands cannot resist a few certain things about their wives, and you deserve to know.
- Jealousy in Relationships
If you've been in a serious relationship for while, it's likely that jealousy has reared its ugly head once or twice. No matter what the cause, jealousy is a strong and powerful human emotion that can quickly wreak havoc on your relationship if you don't get it under control.
- How to Stop Jealousy
The first step in stopping jealousy is to recognize it. This isn't as easy as it sounds. Jealousy manifests itself in many different ways, depending on the individual person and the unique circumstances.
- Keep Him Addicted To You
Do you want to keep him interested in you? Even if you enjoy dating bad boys, there are certain things you can do in order to enhance his attraction to you and make him want you more and more.
- If Only I Could Understand Men
Men always say they can't understand women, and that women are so complicated. Well, for many women, it is the exact opposite. Most would give anything to understand men.
- Understanding the Male Mind
Men-what are they thinking? That seems to be the answer to everyone's complaint as of late. Women want to know what men are thinking. Single women and married women all have the desire to know what motivates a man, whether speaking of their prospective mate or their husband of 20 years.
- 4 Memorable Marriage Proposals
Wedding proposals take a lot of careful thought and planning. You want it to be an unforgettable romantic moment, but at the same time you don't want to be so experimental that it all goes wrong and you're publically humiliated. Here are four famous on-screen marriage proposals that have made the world smile and cringe in equal measures. You may want to use them as inspiration for your own proposal
- Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
He said it wasn't me that it was him. Now he claims he isn't sure about us anymore and wants to take a break. I feel like I'm losing my mind - help!
- Why Men Lose Interest In a Great Woman
He has stopped touching you as often and seems uninterested in staying married. . You pass each other in the kitchen, and he avoids eye contact and simply continues walking...just like you don't even exist. It doesn't have to end that way.
- What if Your Intuition About Men is ..... Wrong?
When you feel the most intensely about a man that is often the moment when you are at your least intuitive.
- 3 Fellings He Wants You To Share
If you don't know how men think, then let me tell you a secret
- 5 Secrets About Men You Don't Know
Knowing these 5 important secrets about men can go a long way towards having a great relationship with him.
- The Art of Visual Intimacy
Men, and really women too, are visual creatures. Seeing their partner visually prepared for romance is just as powerful as a well-timed kiss. When you are planning a special night with your partner, it is important to keep this in mind. It can make your experience more enjoyable and change a normal romantic routine that could have you both feeling a bit bored. Below are some suggestions for romantic nights and outfits that fit the occasion.
- Watch Out! You Might Be Heading To A Sexless Marriage
A sexless marriage is like a black hole that sucks the life out of you and your relationship. With sexless marriage, strings of unfortunate events can occur - one of them is infidelity.
- Relationships, Perceptions and Communication
The perception of reality is subjective. It is, very important for us to define what we mean when we say something. When two different people, grow up in two different households their perceptions of reality and definitions of words are going to be very different.
- 5 Practical Reasons To Get Hitched
We certainly place a lot less importance on marriage nowadays. Divorce rates are high, and general numbers of weddings decrease by the year. But 2011 could see many restore their faith in the marital state. If you're in a relationship, but on the fence about whether to actually get hitched, here are five practical reasons to say 'I do'.
- Relationships and Emotional Connection
Do you love it when you feel deeply emotionally connected with someone? When you feel seen, understood, valued and cherished? This is what initially draws two people together and leads to falling in love
- Are Those Are You Really In Love Quizzes Really Accurate
Taking a few well designed quizzes can give you a lot of insight into whether or not your relationship has any real future. Finding out early on if your relationship is on the wrong track can save you a lot of stress and heartache in the long run. Just make sure you get your quiz from a credible source
- Signs That He Loves You
When a woman loves she is not only giving love but her whole being as well. So, it's just fair that we, women should know if our partner is serious or not. Before I go on with the article, let me remind you, ladies, men are not like us.
- 10 Original Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Other Half
Your partner is always the hardest person to buy a Christmas present for. And it actually gets harder the longer you've been together - you start to run out of ideas! So, here's a list of unique Christmas gifts to help all you clueless Christmas shoppers.
- What To Consider Before Getting Married
Even if you are poles apart or you love the sense of mystery your partner exudes but there are things that you should know before you get married.
- Different Types of Lies
While it is important to understand the different types of lies, it is even more important to know when someone is lying.
- 4 Tips for Making a Marriage Work
Considering that a minimum of 50% of all marriages wind up in divorce, it is no wonder why many couples are searching for ways of making a marriage work.
- What To Do When You Do Not Want To Play 'Tag, You're It
When we have so many options for staying in touch it only makes it harder for both men and women to know when to call, text, tweet or whatever.
- Relationship Reciprocity
Reciprocity in intimate relationships is vital for the relationship to continue growing and becoming a healthy lasting, committed relationship.
- I'm Open, You're Closed
I think I'm open and caring and then I feel just awful when he closes and shuts down.
- What Does a Man Want in a Woman? The One Thing You Must Have!
What does a man want in a woman? is a question that women who are struggling in relationships are asking either outright or just mulling over silently.
- Decoding And Understanding Men And Their Hormones
Scientists constantly state that being in love is all about the cocktail of hormones acting up together. From the first kiss, to the level of his commitment, to the passion-filled stage of the relationship, to the waning of his libido- his hormones has the say.
- Should I Tell Him I Love Him? 4 Ways to Assess the Situation
Some women say that if you want to tell a man that you love him, you should just go right ahead and tell him. What's the worst that can happen, right? Here's how you can access the situation though and make a decision. Mull over the following questions.
- What You Need to Know About Men and Midlife Crisis
Midlife crisis, it does happen in men between 40-55 years of age. Some men are more prone to midlife crisis in contrast to others.
- Are You Caring or Caretaking?
Even though the actions of caring and the actions of caretaking might look exactly the same, the intention is totally different, so the energy of the actions is also completely different.
- Putting a Stop to Jealousy Problems
To cope with jealousy and everything that is related to jealousy you have to decipher what causes it.
- Am I In A Healthy Relationship
For some, a healthy relationship is two people who never fight or argue, or who take care of each other and basically agree on everything, or are very easy-going and give in to each other. So what does a healthy relationship mean to you?
- Caught Cheating? Here's the Key to Winning Trust Back
You never thought that this would happen. You cannot even believe that it's happening now. Everything is so surreal, so unbelievable. You were caught cheating with undisputable evidences.
- Natural Way to Keep Your Man Interested
You long for what he used to be, where he puts you in a pedestal and he caters to your every whims. You get to conjecture why some women no matter how long they've been in a relationship, they are still being worshiped by their husband or boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with you, you just need to know the ways on how to keep your man interested.
- What Men Want In A Relationship - What Men Look For In A Woman
The truth is men are extremely simple. They only want ONE important thing in a relationship and ONE kind of woman.
- The Relationship Was So Good in the Beginning
I hear it so often, 'But what happened, it was so good in the beginning?'
- How To Keep Your Love Alive
Some believe that romance should just come naturally, and if it doesn't, or if the original closeness that existed in a relationship starts to subside, it means that something is wrong. Nothing is further from the truth.
- Save Your Relationship - Watch Out For Hidden Relationship Traps
Often times we get to wonder why it's so difficult to maintain a peaceful loving relationship. Why it's hard to keep the fun and frolicking last for even a week. Why it's impossible to have a month long of harmony in the relationship. This is what happens when we fall into hidden traps. It's hidden, because we are unaware of the trap. It settles in our subconscious and manifests in our actions.
- Knowing A Great Match When Its Meant To Be
We long to find that soul-mate experience, being with someone who understands us, and accepts us as we are. How do we know if it's meant to be, or if it's just in our head?
- Six Important Facts No One Tells You About Relationships
The first step in truly understanding relationships is to realize that what we dream about or imagine, is not necessarily what is going to happen to us.
- Step Family Happiness? Try This Out
This happens ALL the time with step families. You get remarried and can't wait to have a family again. As frequently happens, couples are completely blindsided by how things don't just happen smoothly in this family.
- Be the Best Lover Even on a Tight Budget
Here are some useful and practical ways of keeping the love alive in spite of your tight budget.
- How to Know He is About to Dump You
If he's not spending time with you, pursuing you, or asking you out, the simple answer is that he is about to dump you. Even if he wants to say it, he may not do it if he is just not that into you. It's not unusual that people usually meet someone they're attracted to and later decide they weren't after all.
- Understanding Men and Their Ways
The mind of a man is different. Maybe he cares, or maybe he doesn't. Chances are he does but you just don't see it. The worst that could happen is, if you don't see that he does care, eventually he will just stop caring at all.
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Have you ever been in a relationship where someone keeps telling you they love and care for you, but their actions tell you a different story? Do you wonder why you feel frustrated or disappointed when you are let down over and over again?
- Step Families - a Look From the Inside Out
While freshly remarried couples like to dream about how great their marriage and new family will be, they are frequently unrealistic in their expectations. Not to pop your bubble or anything, but the more realistic you are, the better your chances for success.
- Respect, Humility and Apology
Our universe is full of an incredible variety human beings. Similarities and differences between people abound in every relationship. Culture, gender, and age are a few obvious differences. The creation of relatively healthy relationships involves self-awareness and acceptance of differences. Humble apologies are a creative act of respect.
- Is He Worth It?
Girl, you know he is worth it when he looks after for you without selfish motives. But how do you know he doesn't have any selfish motives?
- Let it Be Revealed - Secrets of Building Uplifting Relationships
Whatever we are in life, we bring to our relationships. When a relationship begins we may expect to get our needs met, feeling that everything will work out just the way we want it to. Nothing can be further from the truth.
- Sex in Remarriage - Where Did That 'Loving Feeling' Go in Our Remarriage?
With all the responsibilities in a remarriage, it's not unusual for sex to somehow get lost in the shuffle.
- Resisting Retaliation
After the initial shock that it could even be happening, many people vow payback, revenge, and one of the more common reactions in terms of payback is the temptation to have an affair in retaliation.
- Dealing With Trust and Anger
There are situations that dealing with trust and anger requires confrontation but when the pain cripples you inside it is best to deal with trust and anger in your own time, to give yourself moment and space to heal and recover
- What You Need to Know About PMS and Relationships
Listen out, boys and girls. This topic is not to be taken lightly. This is one matter that you have to understand and be aware of if you want to have blissful relationship. Although this only occurs once a month it has a tremendous effect in your love affair.
- Looking Beyond The Evidence Of Infidelity
A number of frustrated spouses write in to me in desperation, against a brick wall when it comes to finding any evidence of infidelity.
- Are You in a One-Way Relationship?
If he's just not that into you, it's time to admit the truth so you can find someone who is. When you're honest with yourself, you will be able to take the steps to walk away and in no time at all, you won't be that into him either anymore!
- Pre-Marital Counseling In View Of Abuse
My boyfriend and I getting married in a few months and I am worried because although he is so great, he does have a temper. When he gets mad he becomes scary. In situations such as these it is often advisable to delay the marriage and it is also advisable to delay pregnancy.
- When is a Relationship Over?
How do you know when your relationship is over? Sometimes it is blatantly obvious such as when you have been left in the dust, dumped for another person, or told straight out that it's over and your partner is leaving. Other times it isn't so clear.
- Being Best Friends - The Best Way to Have a Meaningful Relationship
Being in a romantic relationship can be complicated. With all the expectations and conditions attached to it, it can be quite draining and exhausting. Being bestfriends can help you to loosen up. Being bestfriends can help you to open up to your lover without qualms and inhibitions.
- Being a Good Listener - Perfecting the Art of Listening
Being a good listener will give you a great over view of your status or standing. It can give you a proper assessment of yourself, your partner and your relationship.
- Relationships and Vulnerability
Vulnerability is part of process of empathy. To empathize with someone we need to be able to feel them, to know what they are feeling. This is part of good enough relationships
- The Essentials - Building Trust in the Relationship
'Nice guy' is a misnomer because it's not that a guy is too nice, it's all these other reasons why women end up dumping these so-called nice guys and going after the more mysterious and thrilling men.
- Relationships and Trust
Trust is essential for a good enough relationship. It is possible to be naive and trust someone too much while at the other end of the continuum is not being able to trust someone at all.
- Benefits of Self-Nurturing
Being in an environment of mistrust and doubt really takes it out of you. Stress, worry, fear of humiliation, fear of finding your fears are true, all have a detrimental effect on your health and wellbeing. In the same way that it is important that you are able to find out the truth once and for all, it's also important that you look after your health.
- Husband Caught Cheating
Has his affair made you furious, confused, hurt and an emotional wreck? Are you unsure how to deal with a cheating husband?
- Entice Him to a Night of Elegance!
Do you struggle getting him to take you on an elegant night out?
- Finding Long-Distance Proof
When your partner is in a different location to you, it is easy to let the element of doubt plague your mind. While you are busy working or keeping the home and caring for children, there is always the possibility that something is happening behind your back.
- Is He Cheating? Signs He Is Cheating
Is he cheating or not? You need to find that out before you can do anything else.
- Why Is He Cheating?
Some men will cheat no matter what, and some women drive their men to cheat, but usually it's a combination of problems with the relationship, and his own emotional problems that cause a man to have an affair with another woman.
- The Most Important Warning Signs of an Online Affair
Affairs that are carried out over the internet are increasingly common, and marriage counselors report a sharp increase in the amount of couples that come to therapy each year as a result of an affair that has been carried out online.
- If Only I Could Understand Men
Men always say they can't understand women, and that women are so complicated. Well, for many women, it is the exact opposite. Most would give anything to understand what makes men 'tick.' Even though women want to know what he's thinking, men are often reluctant to share what is in their hearts. What's a woman to do?
- Relationships, Conflict, Control
Conflict can bring about growth. Controlling others can stifle growth. Everything changes and ends. Learning how to be flexible and change oneself can defer the end.
- Jealousy...The Green Eyed Monster
You have to differentiate between the two types of jealousy. Well-founded jealousy; jealousy brought on by some form of deception or infidelity. Or, unwarranted jealousy; the kind that stems from someone's insecurities and fears.
- The Woman in a Man's World - Communicating With Men
Men- 'Can't live them, can't live without them.' Communicating with men can be tricky. Yes, we speak the same language yet we have different interpretations
when we converse
- Emotional Vs Sexual Cheating - Which is More Devastating?
When someone cheats on a partner, trust is lost and there is always little chance of getting it back. While this may be an all-too familiar concept for most
people, the only type that is usually recognized is sexual cheating. There are actually two types: sexual and emotional.
- Why Men Are Afraid of Commitment (And How To Help)
After a relationship ends, women ask what went wrong, again and again
- How To Know If it's Really Love? (Finding the Real Thing)
Although a relationship may start out wonderfully, many often grow to feel that things change and the love has disappeared. They wonder where it went and if it was the real thing? This article describes the difference between real and counterfeit love. It explores the nature of real love and how to be in
it all the time
- Newlywed Boundaries: Holidays and Children
One of the challenges for newlyweds is setting a boundary between themselves and their respective family of origin. The challenge is
particularly felt at holiday time and with the birth of a child.
- Take Yourself From 'Insecure' To Magnetic - Fast
This balance of inner strength and outer softness seems very subtle - but you can do it so easily.
- If He's 'Friends' With Another Woman - Do This...
If your man has a really good friend who just happens to be a womAn, and it drives you crazy and makes you feel jealous and awful, I know just
how you feel.
- How To Know If It's Time To Stay or Go In Your Relationship?
Many individuals spend a great deal of time in relationships wondering whether the person is right for them, and if they should stay or go.
However, there are certain checkpoints we can ask ourselves which give a clear direction about which road to follow.
- 4 Secrets Men Keep And Why You Should Let Them
Many women believe that if they are close to their man they should know everything about him. Not only is this untrue, but it is one of the main
reasons relationships develop difficulties.
- If You Want Him to Lead, You Have to Follow!
Let me show you all the ways in which you can be happy and thrive in your relationship.
- First Impressions That Make Men Want More
I'm about to share secrets about meeting and attracting great men that some women know but won't tell you, or can't explain.
- Prepare For Romance with Perfume
It's time for an evening of romance, so how do you set the right mood? You have the flowers, the candles and the wine, but how do you choose the right perfume to intrigue that man into wanting to get to know you better?
- Why Men Leave After The 'Honeymoon' Is Over
I'm about to tell you something about love that tons of men are going to be angry at me for saying...I'll be 'letting the cat out of the bag' with what lots of men REALLY think and feel when it comes to lasting love and relationships.
- How To Do Intimacy Even If You're Afraid (We All Are)
It's possible that most of us have never known true intimacy from the moment we came into the world.
- The Highway Of Love
What if, even though I think I've been on the Highway of Love all this time, I'm really only on a side road?
- Anger Management
One of the emotions we women have the most trouble with is anger, and anger is also the emotion we often seem to have the most of!
- Why Men Withdraw, And What To Do About It
The way you talk to a man about a relationship turns out to be the biggest mistake any woman can make with a man.
- Romantic Love and Those Three Little Words - How To Tell Him You Love Him
So you've met the man of your dreams. Your heart sings, your pulse races, you walk around all moony-eyed and have trouble thinking about anything but him. You want to tell him that you love him, and that you think that he's The One, but you don't want to seem clingy - or worse, scare him off.
- When Your Husband Becomes Your Father
When a husband becomes the father, it is useful to notice the ways in which the relationship is turning the woman into a small child.
- Different Ways Men Express Their Love
Guys don't like to talk about love. They don't know what to say. Of course guys do love. But they express it differently.
- What Men Want In A Relationship: Know What Turns Your Man Off In Romance and Dating!
When women talk about their past experiences with men, they are often mystified that things didn't work out. But when men are polled, they often cite the same factors over and over again as being detrimental to the relationship.
- 7 Ways To Rekindle His Interest In You and Your Relationship
Are you frustrated that your relationship doesn't have the magic and romance that it once had?
- Are You In an Exclusive Relationship...Or A Harem?
So many people believe they are in an exclusive relationship when the other person just sees him or her as one of many available options.
- 5 Amazing Ways To Turn Men On In Romance
What do men want? It may seem like there's only one answer to that question -- 'sex' -- but men are actually a bit more complicated than that."
- A Valentine's Day Meditation on Love, Sex and Relationship
In a sense, the Tantric approach involves consciously and continuously recreating the state of infatuation that is the very heart of the romantic ideal.
- The Right Way and the Wrong Way to Argue
The number one predictor of divorce is the habitual avoidance of conflict
- How To Plan A Theme Wedding
A theme is such a unique way for the bride and groom to express their creative sides to everyone attending their wedding.
- Change Talk: How to Make Change in Your Relationship
Have you had it? Are you tired of the same routine that is increasingly stressful and less fun?
- The Sunshine oF a Warm Word
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles and kind words are to humanity.
- 3-Step Relationship Makeover
Are you in a relationship rut? This is your chance to renew the romance in your life, but it's up to you!
- Getting Him To Talk
Men want to talk. Under the right conditions, they'll talk all night long.
- The Bully in Your Relationship
One of America's Leading Experts on Emotional Abuse Tells You How to Recognize Red Flags & Take Control of Your Life
- Is Your Prince A Toad?
In your mind, you found yourself a winner while in his mind; he believes he's found his prey.
- The Top Two Communication Problems, And How To Solve Them
So what are the secrets of effective communication? How do we truly get what we want and give each other what we need?
- Save Your Marriage Secrets
Looking at marriage, there are a number of key skills that are crucial to navigating your way through marriage.
- A Serial Cheater - How Should She Handle It?
How do you handle a cheating husband or boyfriend?
- Help! I've Become My Mother!
I swore it would never happen, but it did. I noticed it one sweltering August afternoon in 2001. I opened my mouth and . . . out came my mother's voice!
- How GOD Wired Him So You Can Enjoy Your Relationship With Him
When it comes to men it can be harder for you to accept them the way god made them
- What You Need To Know About HOW Guys Think
It's hard to understand the other sex
- 7 Incredible Ways To Reconnect With Your Husband/Boyfriend
When you start to notice that you haven't been as close as you once were, you will want to start taking steps that will reconnect you with your partner and re-establish the strong relationship that you once had.
- How To Fix A Troubled Marriage!
Sometimes you can fix a troubled marriage and sometimes you are past no return. Before you allow your marriage to get past the point of new return, you need to reevaluate your marriage as well as your feelings.
- Trust the Rooster
Trust the Rooster and bust yourself loose from whatever you thought was right and good
- What Men Don't Love About You, and How You Could Do Better
They love you, they want you, they can't live without you ... but there are some things you do that they really, really don't like.
- What Men SECRETLY Admire About Women
Women have a lot of qualities that men secretly envy.
- 3 Effective Ways To Settle Differences And Fights In Your Relationship
It is imperative that you realize that the actions of the other person may have hurt you or made you angry but that reacting in a hostile manner as a result of these feelings is not beneficial to your relationship.
- The Little Known Attraction Secret That Is Often Overlooked
We are designed to be with the one who loves us for who we are and the Vision we are unfolding.
- How To Save A Relationship With Your Man Who Is Overseas
If your man is overseas, you may be concerned that his need for affection may lead him astray.
- What Is Happening When He Says, "I Love You, But I'm Not In Love with You?"
What does that mean, anyway? Does it mean that he wants to leave? Has he found someone else? Or have you just become so boring that the sight of you makes him yawn?
- What To Do If Your Man Is Seeing One Of Your Friends
Finding out that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you is about as painful as it can get - but it's nothing compared to finding out that he's been sneaking out to be with one of your girlfriends.
- What Men Really Want - What Does He Tell His Friends That He Doesn't Tell Me?
No matter how open and honest your relationship is, there are still things that your husband or boyfriend doesn't share with you.
- Do All Your Princes Turn Into Frogs?
If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, you may be a Frog Farmer.
- The Secret To A Long-Lasting & Fulfilling Relationship
This is exactly the secret all successful people know, but find it hard explaining.
- 5 Easy Ways To Rebuild A Relationship
If your boyfriend or husband has been unfaithful, there's always the chance that he will be again. So what should you do about it?
- How to Create Your Own Relationship Reality
Here as the Number One tip you have to master to make love and relationship work for you.
- Experiential Exercises You Can Do Everyday And Which will Teach You How To Love Intimately
Few people realize the power of experiential exercises. Fewer still know how to make full use of them.
- The Argument Women Can't Win
When it comes to fighting and disagreeing with men, women frequently make a critical mistake.
- Body Image--A Huge Problem For Small Self Esteem
If big women (and even so-called normal-sized women) are to enjoy their intimate relationships, they need to address their body image.
- Who Said 'I Love You' First?
Does it matter whether the woman or the man says I love you first? Mimi Tanner says it matters a lot. Avoid this needless mistake like the plague - a message to women.
- Understanding Addictions In Relationship: What To Do If Your Partner Is An Alcoholic Addict?
There is no relationship that can breed more frustration and unhappiness than a relationship where one of the partners is an alcoholic. What to expect in such relationships
- What to Do After An Affair - Part II of II Part Series
What happens when one partner learns that their partner has cheated?
- Will Saying 'I'm Sorry' Save a Relationship When One Partner Has Cheated? - Part I of II Part Series
Regardless of the actual numbers of infidelity, the act of cheating seems to have become more widespread and more acceptable. So, why are so many people cheating and what's behind the need for extra marital affairs?
- Are You Letting Love Change You?
Sadly, so many people want their relationships set in stone right from the beginning -- no surprises, no growth, no unfolding. But life and love are not like that.
- Does Your Man Truly Value You?
How the "scarcity factor" affects relationships between men and women!
- When Your Man Can't Say He Loves You, Should You Be Content With Believing His Actions Alone?
What does it mean about your relationship when your man is unable to say the three little words: "I love you?"
- When Cheating Happens - Is Saying Sorry Enough?
Why do people cheat? There are many reasons that are usually given, none of which excuse the dishonest act and erase the memory of it, nor are they valid excuses for lacking in character.
- Women: How To Bring Back An Ex Who Is Cheating On You
You can bring back the man who is cheating on you, no matter how far the cheating has went, and no matter how bad the hurt is really inside your heart.
- Make the Most of " Mistakes"
How can you get creative and make the most loving tribute out of your sweetheart's mistakes?
A passion swells within my soul. A deep feeling creeps over my emotions, sending chills of uncertainty over my life.
- Why Men Don't Ask For Directions
Almost every woman has a story about a man who drove around for hours looking for some place and refused her entreaties to stop and ask someone for directions.
- Men Are Human Too
To hear many relationship "experts&" tell it, men are still stuck in primitive, caveman mentality.
- Ah, Newlywed... then reality sets in.
Some four to eight months down the road the shine wears off the romance and the married couple starts to view each other in more realistic terms. For some, buyer's remorse sets in.
- If There Is Truly 'Love At First Sight', Why does Your Lover Stray?
Genuine love is not a simple, definite feeling that can be easily comprehended and controlled.
- Dating - How to WIN Love
How will you ensure that they whom you love so much will love you? How will you be certain of winning love?
- Closing the Deal: How to use car sales tactics to get your guy to propose
If a guy in a plaid polyester suit and a bad rug can get your man to sign on the dotted line, so can you. All you need to know are a few tricks of the trade.
- Attractive older women - A new threat to relationships
Who are these women? And where do they come from?
- Settling For Less
Some tips to women to be on their guard about settling for less than they deserve
- Why Men Delay Marriage
What you can do to guide your man to happily commit to you.
- The Friend Crush: Is This Love Or Friendship
Could it be that your feelings for him/her have grown into something more?
- Why are Relationships so Difficult
Relationships are more than meets the eye
- Are You Fit To Love?
The most important question you'll ever ask yourself.
- What He Wants Could Be What They All Want
It was then I realized I had violated one of the most important basic needs of any humans.
- Getting More Than Sex
I asked myself, "What has a high likely-hood to trip up a good relationship?". The answer I considered most predominant was, sex.
- Ready For the "R" Word?
This feeling of utter bliss may cause some of you to even contemplate the "R" word - a Relationship.
- The Independent Woman and the Metrosexual Man
Suddenly, the roles that we are used to having our mates fill are no longer being filled.
- Tick Tock Goes the Love Clock
When does anyone have time for a relationship
- Romance & Friendship
Which should come first? Does it matter?
- What Guys Wish Women Knew
A light hearted look at men's attitudes
- 27 Reasons Why Relationships Fail And What You Can Do To Avoid Them
Unhealthy, Sad Relationships have some general notable characteristics in common. Here are 26 basic guidelines for reference.
- 5 SureFire Ways To Make Your Partner Stay!
Before you atempt to bring back a lost mate, you have to understand why people leave and what makes people stay.
- Just What Can A Jedi Master Teach You?
You have the power to create your own life and relationship circumstances.
- Just What Can A Professional Salesman Teach You In Your Relationship
Apply these insights into your life and your relationship, and I can assure you, you can be on your way making relationship and love work for you again.
- No B.S. Relevation From A Self-Confessed Commitment-Phobia Man
This is not an example or case study taken out from a textbook! This is an interview conducted with a real man
- Psycho or Jealous?
Jealousy is just another euphemism for psychotic behavior.
- The Victims of Fame
The relationships you are in now with loved ones are the ones that have helped you on your way to great success
- The #1 Rule To Remember When Going Into A Relationship
It is important that you learn how to attract your highest and best partner, and quip yourself with the invaluable skills of maintaining pesonal relationships.
- The Dilemma of Mr. Y - Perception IS Reality
Remember this, your partner's or your spouse's perception IS Reality.
- The Truth About Positive Thinking In Your Relationship
Positive thinking does not guarantee you that you will go through your life or relationship without needing to face disappointments, failures, frustrations, challenges, etc. etc.
- How To Draw Anyone To Your Side - Spellbinding Attraction Secrets You Wouldn't Want To Miss!
So, what can you do to possess that jedi-like magic to influence your partner?
What If You Decided To Stop Living Your Life Halfway And Decided To Use All Of Yourself?
Living By Zen is dedicated to waking you up so you can enjoy your life completely.
No more regret for what you haven't said or done. No more waiting for someday. Someday is Now.
Here Are Just A Few Of The Unique Ideas Inside Living By Zen:
- learn the wisdom of not knowing anything and find your true answers
- take charge of your focus and stop expecting disaster
- understand healing within and how to do it
- stop falling in love with your fantasies and find the real thing
- discover the best medicine there is - and take it
- take your full time to drink your cup of tea
- hear what life is really saying to you - and how to answer
- discover the basic wisdom of love and relationships
- become secure in an insecure world
- stop making a problem of life and start enjoying it now
- clean your house thoroughly - no trace left behind
- nourish yourself and others and become completely full
- develop open hands and use them lovingly
- become young again, and fall in love with all of life
- plus lots more, including discussion, stories, exercises and quotes. The program goes to the heart of the matter and cuts through complications. You will also get a section called Direct Pointers and Warnings.
These Direct Pointers are simple directions and actions to take right on the spot when you're in difficult situations. They immediately stop the problem from developing and shine light on what's going on.
For a very limited time only, relationship expert Michael Webb is offering his entire collection of relationship e-books (10 in all, a value of $200) plus a collection of 30 bonus e-books from other relationship experts (a $1200 value) for ONLY $69!
Click here to take a look at all that you will be receiving